Sunday, May 6, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 20 of 28

Here is what I ate on Day 20 of 28 in my Primal/Paleo 4 week Challenge:
Breakfast:
I was in a rush to cook something before my Zumba class, so I didn't eat much. I ate 1 Poached Egg, 1 Turkey Bacon and some Strawberries.
Lunch:
Leftover Chicken Kabobs (chicken, bell pepper & onion).
Dinner:
We bought some pre-made, stuffed chicken at Sprouts that had Swiss Cheese & Ham inside.  I took the end part that didn't have any of the cheese in it and Brian ate the rest.  It was still so good.  I added a hefty side of Squash & Zucchini (since I had a lot of protein today), sauteed in Coconut Oil.

I snacked on some sliced turkey breast, walnuts, and drank a protein shake.  Here are my percentages for today.  Like I said, I did have a protein shake that put me over my 20%.  I was pretty darn hungry around 3pm and didn't feel like cooking something, and definitely did not want to run by a fast food place, so I went with something quick.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment