Sunday, May 13, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 26, 27 & 28 of 28

This weekend is a little crazy for me, so I will not be posting my foods. I've had graduation parties, a mother/daughter luncheon plus going out to eat with my family for Mother's Day. It's probably not the best weekend to post. Even though my 28 days are over, I will be continuing this lifestyle. I have really liked the results both inward and outward.  I will post my final 28 day results on Monday - yay!

I do plan to continue the 70-20-10 to lose more pounds. I am excited for summer to get here so that I can do Zumba every day.

I might post my weekly results so stay tuned! My goal is to lose 30 pounds in 2012, and I am more than 1/2 way there. I'm excited to lose more!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment