Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 24 of 28

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
Organic Chicken, Turkey Bacon, Squash & Zucchini sauteed in Coconut Oil
Lunch:
I had an excellent salad for lunch - Iceburg Lettuce, Spinach, Organic Chicken, Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette, Tomatoes, Walnuts and 1 Boiled Egg.  Yum Yum!
Dinner:
Some type of soup concoction.  Chicken broth, Shredded chicken, Coconut Oil, and some leftover carrots and tomatoes I needed to get rid of.  It was actually really good.  I have no idea how many calories are in it or the percentages between fat, protein and carb.  I just guessed.

I snacked on a boiled egg and some strawberries.  Here are my percentages for today (with guessing for dinner):

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment