Monday, May 7, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 22 of 28 + Week 3 Results

As I told you last week, I altered my diet to consist of 70% good fats, 20% protein and 10% carbs to achieve the weight loss that I am wanting. I'm excited to share my results for Week 3 of my Primal/Paleo Diet. Here they are:

Weight: 5 lbs - Yay!!
Waist: about 1/2 in.
Neck: 1/4 in. (yes really)
Hips: 1/2 in.

Everything else stayed the same.

So it appears that my percentages are working for me. I am going to try this last week of My Paleo Challenge again at the 70-20-10.

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
1 Poached Egg, 1 Turkey Bacon and Cauliflower sauteed in Coconut oil.
Lunch:
Salad with Pork Tenderloin, Tomato and Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Dinner:
Organic Chicken sprinkled with Almond Flour for a little crust, Squash and Zucchini sauteed in Coconut Oil. Everything was seasoned with Garlic Powder.

I had a long day at school today, so I packed some extra snacks, and unfortunately eating that apple put my carb allotment over a bit. I snacked on an Apple, Protein Shake, Shredded Coconut and Walnuts. Here are my percentages for today:

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment