Monday, April 30, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 15 of 28 + Week 2 Results

So I started Week 3 of My Paleo Challenge. Yesterday I told you I was going to change my diet a little bit. As I'm reading and researching more about the Paleo Diet, I'm learning new things! I am losing inches around my waist, but I'm not losing as much "weight" as I would like. So I have decided to change my diet to 70-20-10 of fat-protein-carb. The good fat, of course - like olive oil, avocado, nuts, coconut oil, etc.  I'm going to try this for 1-2 weeks and see how it turns out.

Here are my weight loss results for Week 2:
Weight: 0 lbs
Waist: 1/4 inch
Chest: 1 inch
Ribs: 1 inch

Like I said, I'm not seeing any weight loss, but I'm losing inches. My body is re-shaping, and I can tell a difference in certain places. Hopefully changing my percentages to 70-20-10 will boost some weight loss. I've never calculated my grams and percentages, so that will be a bit of a challenge at first. We'll see how it goes.

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
1 Egg, Avocado & Carrots (I only ended up eating 1/2 the carrots)
Lunch:
Chicken Salad with Tomatoes & Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette  (Sorry for the dark picture)
Dinner:
Grilled Chicken and Veggies (sauteed Zucchini, Squash and Red Bell Pepper in Coconut Oil)

I snacked on some Walnuts and an Orange as well. And that stupid orange put my carb percentage over my goal. Grrr.  Oh well - I'll try again tomorrow. Here is what my spreadsheet said today:

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment