Sunday, April 15, 2012

Organization Ideas: Scarf Organizer & Flip Flop Hanger

Over Spring Break, I made it my mission to organize my house. My husband doesn't seem to understand that clutter and disorganization stresses me out. There is something to be said for things picked up off the floor and items that are easy to find. I made 2 things to help organize my closet: scarf organizer and flip flop hanger.

Scarf Organizer:
Shower Curtain Rings
Hanger
Ribbon

The only thing I paid for was the shower curtain rings, which were $1.00 each at the Dollar Store. I put a little ribbon on the middle of the hanger to provide a little more stability. Now all my scarves are easy to find. Plus it also makes for a little "art" against my plain wall.

Flip Flop Hanger: All you need is a hanger and 30 seconds of your time!

I just bent the hanger to make a "W", then I bet the other ends to make it more "attractive." It literally took 30 seconds. This gets my flip flops off the floor and makes them super easy to find.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment