Thursday, April 26, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 11 of 28

Here are my foods for Day 11:
Breakfast:
Almond Banana Pancakes, Leftover Chicken, Fresh Broccoli
So I attempted to make these Banana Pancakes, and they did not turn out very well for me. I knew they would be flimsy, but mine were extra flimsy. I think next time I will cook them on a lower heat so they have more time to firm up AND I will eat them cold. Something about warm bananas makes me sick. I still ate them but will do it differently next time.
Lunch:
Lettuce & Spinach Salad with Leftover Chicken, Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette and Tomato. (I pretty much have a salad for lunch every day.)
Dinner:
We cooked Grass-fed Steaks but Brian said "I'm not feeling this..."  So we ended up going to Chick-fil-A (ugh!).  I got the Chargrilled Chicken Salad with Light Italian Dressing.  We will have the steaks for breakfast tomorrow.  Steak and Eggs anyone?

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment