Monday, April 16, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 1 of 28

I've been researching Primal or Paleolithic eating and decided to give it a try 2 weeks ago. I've already lost 1 1/2 inches off my waist. My friend, Bryan is hosting a 4 week challenge so I decided to officially join and document my food and results. This diet mixed with my Zumba workouts should produce some great results (hopefully).
Breakfast:
Poached egg inside a slice of avocado, sprinkled with salt & pepper, side of sauteed zucchini and squash from the night before, and 2 strawberries (not pictured).
Lunch:
Iceburg & spinach salad with organic chicken, bell pepper, tomatoes and homemade balsamic vinaigrette. Side of my dad's "summer slaw" (recipe coming soon). It's basically comprised of cabbage, apple and almond.

Dinner: Sloppy Joes made with grass-fed beef (recipe HERE) --Hubby LOVED THIS!-- with Paleo Buns HERE, 1/2 a sweet potato and side salad.

*Note: I didn't have time to take a picture because I had to rush to my Zumba class. But it looks like a regular sloppy joe but with a different looking bun.*

On to Day 2!!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment