Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 3 of 28

I started the Primal/Paleo Diet 100% on Monday, 16th. Day 1 and Day 2 went very well. Here is what I had to eat on Day 3:
Breakfast:
3 Scrambled eggs with Salsa, 1/4 Avocado, 2 Turkey Bacon, Broccoli, Green Tea
Lunch:
Leftover (from last week) Chicken Vegetable Soup
Just throw some vegetables, chicken and spices in the crockpot with some crushed tomatoes, chicken broth and a little balsamic vinegar. Yum, yum!
Dinner:
Crockpot Pork Tenderloin with Carrots, Celery, Onion and Garlic, with a Side Salad

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fairly low carb eater but am giving serious thought to embarking on a more paleo diet. I found you through G+ and am so glad I did. I'll have to watch your menus for ideas for my own. :)

    ReplyDelete