Friday, April 20, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 5 of 28

Today was an interesting day. I was so incredibly busy that I did not have much time to eat anything. But I wasn't incredibly starving. Here is what I ate on Day 5 of my 28 day experiment.
Breakfast:
Sauteed Vegetables (bell pepper, broccoli, tomato) in Coconut Oil, then I threw 2 eggs in there, with a side of yummy Strawberries. I also had a few more vegetables around 10am.
Lunch:
Leftover Sauteed Cabbage in Coconut Aminos with Homemade Bolognaise Sauce and Grass-fed Ground Beef. I had this in the fridge from last week, so I decided to go ahead and eat it up for lunch. I only had time to eat 1/2 of it for lunch around 12. I didn't leave school til 5:30 and I wasn't even that hungry. Amazing...this diet!

Dinner:
I had the 2nd 1/2 of my Lunch and a few nuts (almonds, sunflower seeds, pistachios). I wasn't hungry after that.

Oh btw, my husband has lost 4 pounds this week. I'm going to weigh in on Monday and take my measurements. We'll see how well I did this week...

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment