Thursday, April 19, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 4 of 28

Here is what I ate on Day 4 of my Primal/Paleo Diet.

On a side note, my husband has been trying these meals with me (with some modifications) and he has already lost 2 pounds. 2 pounds in 4 days - NICE!
Breakfast:
I was in a bit of a rush this morning, so I didn't get creative. I ate 2 eggs with salsa, 2 turkey bacon, fresh, steamed broccoli and a little mandarin oranges.
Lunch:
Iceburg Lettuce & Spinach Salad, Chicken, Sunflower Seeds, Tomatoes, Homemade Balsamic Vinegar, Side of Summer Slaw, and 3 more slices of Turkey Bacon.
Dinner:
Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry cooked in Coconut Aminos (a soy sauce alternative).  OMG this was SO good.  I might be making this more often.

I have noticed that I can go MUCH longer in between meals.  I used to eat every couple hours because of my blood sugar.  But now I can go 4-6 hours in between meals without eating.  And when I get hungry, it's not because of my blood sugar is low and I'm DYING to eat, but rather I'm just plain 'ole hungry.  Feels good!

Check out: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment