Sunday, April 22, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 7 of 28

Today marks the end of Week 1 for my Paleo/Primal Diet. I haven't had any dairy, grains, processed food, potatoes, coke, etc. Tomorrow I will be posting my body results, as well as foods for Day 8.
Breakfast:
Organic Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry in Coconut Aminos (a soy sauce alternative) with a whole organic grapefruit. Yum!!
Lunch:
Fajita Chicken (without the tortilla of course). I just sauteed bell pepper, onion, tomato and chicken in some cumin, chili powder and garlic powder, then topped it off with some avocado. It was very yummy.
Dinner:
Like I said yesterday, we have some family/friends in town. It's a tradition every year to eat dinner at Reata, a well known "fancy" restaurant in downtown Fort Worth. I had the Coffee Crusted Pork Tenderloin with a Mango Chutney.  I did not eat many of the green beans or any of the mashed potatoes.  (I also resisted the massive amount of bread and butter, and dessert...SO HARD!)

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment