Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 2 of 28

Yesterday, I mentioned that I am trying 4 weeks of Primal eating. I have already been doing this for 2 weeks and have lost 1 1/2 inches off my waist. Go HERE to see what I ate on Day 1.
Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs, 1/4 of a bell pepper, 3 strawberries and a cup of green tea.
Lunch:
Lettuce & spinach salad, sunflower seeds, organic chicken, tomatoes with homemade balsamic vinaigrette, and a side of fresh, steamed broccoli.
Dinner:
Our weekly family meal at Rosa's Cafe and Tortilla Factory. Even though it was not organic chicken, I did pretty good with what I had. I had a chicken taco salad - Shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, tomatoes, salsa and shredded chicken.

I had some snacks through out the day: Almonds, Summer Slaw, and more Bell Pepper.

On to Day 3!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment