Monday, April 23, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 8 of 28 + Week 1 Results

I have officially completed Week 1 and started Week 2 of the Paleo Diet. Here are my results and my foods for today.

0 lbs lost - ??
Waist - 1/2 in.
Chest - 1/2 in.
Hips - 1/2 in.
Ribs - 1 in.

I don't know how I can lose inches but no weight. I guess I'm losing body fat while gaining muscle?  Oh well! My body (especially my stomach area) is starting to take a new shape, and I'm loving it! When the school year is over, I will be able to work out more, which will hopefully boost my weight loss.

My husband lost 7 lbs this week.  He's not keeping his measurements, but I can tell his belly is getting smaller.

If we keep this up, we both plan to get a whole new wardrobe this summer.  My pants I wear to work are literally falling off my rear when I walk around.  Crazy...but very exciting!
Breakfast:
Leftover Pork Tenderloin from Reata last night with a side of broccoli and carrots. I also had a few pieces of fruit about 2 hours later.
Lunch:
We had our annual Foundation Board Meeting with lunch afterwards at a Catfish restaurant. I had the Grilled Chicken with Grilled Vegetables. I of course did not eat the rice, bread, or the fried onion rings, fried pickles, french fries or hush puppy appetizers. I ate as best as I could at this restaurant.  Lord, this was difficult!
Dinner:
Grilled, Organic Chicken, 1/4 of a Butternut Squash (love this stuff!), with a side Iceburg and Spinach Salad, Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette, Tomatoes.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment