Sunday, April 29, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 14 of 28

Today marks the end of Week 2 of my 4 Week (28 day) Paleo/Primal Diet. I will weigh myself in the morning and let you know my results tomorrow. I am going to adjust my diet a little bit next week and see if I have better "weight loss" results, but I will share that with you tomorrow. Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
Leftover Beef Stew (I snacked on this through out the whole day...yum!)
Lunch:
My grandma cooked lunch for the family. I had chicken, sausage and veggies with a side salad. And yes, I resisted the mac n cheese, texas toast, banana pudding and pie.

Dinner:
Because I had been snacking on the soup through out the day, I didn't eat dinner.

On to Week 3!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment