Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Primal/Paleo Diet: Day 16 of 28

So I'm on to Day 2 of my trial 70-20-10 percentages of good fats, protein and carbs. I'm learning that I need to cook more food! I don't know how I'm eating around 1,000 calories and not dying for food. I can still keep my percentages the same by eating more, but still underneath my caloric goal. I just need to cook more. I will fix that within the next couple days.

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
Pork Tenderloin and Squash, Zucchini, Red Bell Pepper sauteed in Coconut Oil.
Lunch:
My usual salad, but I had Pork Tenderloin meat instead of chicken.
Dinner:
Chicken salad at Rosa's. I adjusted my food a bit to meet my percentages. I ate more chicken and added a side of guacamole.

I also had some almonds, as well as pork chops and veggies as a snack. Here are my percentages for today:
I was a little high on the carb and a little low on the fat.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment