Saturday, November 12, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 12

Last week, I mentioned that I will be posting something in which I am thankful. We take so many things for granted and do not stop to think about how blessed we truly are. I will post some obvious things I'm thankful for, and some random, not so obvious things. Should be fun! I encourage you to do the same.

Go HERE to see Week 1 
Go HERE to see Day 8
Go HERE to see Day 9
Go HERE to see Day 10
Go HERE to see Day 11

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 12
My dog, Dusty Bottoms – What would I do without him? Although he is a pain in the butt sometimes, I look forward to coming home to him, loving on him, and seeing his sweet little face. He is a wonderful, furry friend. 

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment