Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 14

Earlier this month, I mentioned that I will be posting something every day during the month of November in which I am thankful. We take so many things for granted and do not stop to think about how blessed we truly are. I will post some obvious things I'm thankful for, and some random, not so obvious things. Should be fun! I encourage you to do the same.

Go HERE to see Week 1 
Go HERE to see Day 8
Go HERE to see Day 9
Go HERE to see Day 10
Go HERE to see Day 11
Go HERE to see Day 12
Go HERE to see Day 13

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 14
Our Finances – Many couples struggle and argue over finances, so I am incredibly thankful that Brian and I agree on our finances. Now that we have 2 incomes and no debt, we are able to save a lot of money each month. We budget together, save together – we know exactly how much each person spends. We are on the same page. And I am SO truly grateful for that.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment