Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Victoria’s Secret: Secret Reward Cards

I am VERY excited about this!  I scored one of these last year, and it definitely made my personal Christmas FABULOUS!

Victoria's Secret is offering up FREE Secret Reward Cards with any online or store purchase of $10 or more! Offer good thru 11/30. Each card will be worth at least $10, but could also be worth $50, $100 or $500. You can use these cards starting December 1-21st (just in time for last minute Christmas shopping).

My husband took me to VS for my birthday, and we got a Secret Reward card. I'm anxious to find out how much it's worth starting 12/1!!
If you like to shop online, you can get a FREE tote bag with any Pink purchase. Use code "PINKTOTE11" during checkout. And make sure to shop thru ShopAtHome for 2% cash back (+$5.00 for new members after your 1st purchase) OR Ebates for 2% cash back (+$5.00 for new members after your 1st purchase).

Happy Savings!

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment