Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 7

I have been anxiously waiting for November to get here. Every day through the month of November, I want to post something I'm thankful for. We take so many things for granted and do not stop to think about how blessed we truly are. I will post some obvious things I'm thankful for, and some random, not so obvious things. Should be fun!  (sorry I forgot to post yesterday!)

Go HERE to see Day 1
Go HERE to see Day 2
Go HERE to see Day 3
Go HERE to see Day 4
Go HERE to see Day 5
Go HERE to see Day 6

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 7
Music – I don’t think I could go a day without music, even if I tried.  It gives me the opportunity to express my feelings and emotions.  Plus...I'm pretty good at it.  mwa ha ha

I encourage you to stop and think about something you are grateful and thankful for every day this month. It might put you in a better mood :)

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment