Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 5

I have been anxiously waiting for November to get here. Every day through the month of November, I want to post something I'm thankful for. We take so many things for granted and do not stop to think about how blessed we truly are. I will post some obvious things I'm thankful for, and some random, not so obvious things. Should be fun!

Go HERE to see Day 1
Go HERE to see Day 2
Go HERE to see Day 3
Go HERE to see Day 4

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 5
Frustrations & Inconveniences – I am more of an optimist and try to not let inconveniences frustrate me. Brian and I know we are doing something right when bad things happen. For example, when we paid off all our debts, Brian’s truck broke down the very next week. (Although it cost several hundred to fix, at least we no longer had a monthly payment on his truck).  When those bad or frustrating things happen, we think it’s the devil playing with us. We just look at each other and say, “Well, we must be doing something right.” That also gives us an opportunity to learn new and “adult” things. With age and experience comes wisdom…right?

I encourage you to stop and think about something you are grateful and thankful for every day this month. It might put you in a better mood :)

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment