Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 19 & 20

Earlier this month, I mentioned that I will be posting something every day during the month of November for which I am thankful. We take so many things for granted and do not stop to think about how blessed we truly are. I will post some obvious things I'm thankful for, and some random, not so obvious things. Should be fun! I encourage you to do the same.

Go HERE to see Week 1 
Go HERE to see Week 2
Go HERE to see Day 15
Go HERE to see Day 16
Go HERE to see Day 17 & 18

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 19
Rest & Sleep - It's amazing what a good 8 hours of sleep can do for your body.  I look forward to laying down in my bed and falling asleep at night.

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 20
Out of Season Shopping – I hardly ever shop in season. I am able to save SO much money by shopping after a holiday or season occurs. After Christmas 2010, Brian and I headed to Wal-Mart and were able to buy a tree, decorations, and even little gifts for Operation Christmas Child at 70-90% off.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment