Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 9

I got all this for ONLY $2.33 out of pocket!
Last week, I mentioned that I will be posting something in which I am thankful. We take so many things for granted and do not stop to think about how blessed we truly are. I will post some obvious things I'm thankful for, and some random, not so obvious things. Should be fun! I encourage you to do the same.

Go HERE to see Week 1 
Go HERE to see Day 8

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 9
Coupons – I discovered couponing in October 2009 and have never looked back. Since then I have saved over $21,000. Thanks to coupons we have no debt (except Brian’s school loans that open in December). I can’t EVEN begin to imagine what my life would be like without coupons. 

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment