Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 16

Earlier this month, I mentioned that I will be posting something every day during the month of November for which I am thankful. We take so many things for granted and do not stop to think about how blessed we truly are. I will post some obvious things I'm thankful for, and some random, not so obvious things. Should be fun! I encourage you to do the same.

Go HERE to see Week 1 
Go HERE to see Week 2
Go HERE to see Day 15

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 16
I am thankful for all the music directors, teachers and mentors I’ve had in my life.  Those people have contributed greatly to my own success, and now I can help my students in all their endeavors and successes. I am grateful for each and every one of you - you know who you are.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment