Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 2

My wonderful parents
I have been anxiously waiting for November to get here. Every day through the month of November, I want to post something I'm thankful for. We take so many things for granted and do not stop to think about how blessed we truly are. I will post some obvious things I'm thankful for, and some random, not so obvious things. Should be fun!

Go HERE to see Day 1

30 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 2
My Upbringing – While I had many disagreements with my parents growing up (and still do), I am grateful that I was raised in a Godly home with loving parents who not only showed their love toward me but the love between a man and a woman. I hope that I can convey that in my own marriage and family.

I encourage you to stop and think about something you are grateful and thankful for every day this month. It might put you in a better mood :)

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment