Friday, November 4, 2011

ShopAtHome: Bed, Bath & Beyond: FREE Yankee Candle or Potpourri Tart + FREE Shipping

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE ShopAtHome? They have such awesome cash back deals, PLUS I don't have to move from my chair to purchase what I want.

Right now, ShopAtHome is offering a FREE candle from Bed, Bath & Beyond. Go HERE and look on the right hand side of the page for a green WILD box. Place your cursor over it to show the FREE Yankee Candle or Potpourri Tart + FREE Shipping promo from Bed, Bath, & Beyond.

You can get a Yankee Candle Votive or Potpourri Tart for $1.49 + FREE shipping AND you’ll get $1.49 cash back in your ShopAtHome account. I had to pay a little for tax, BUT these candles are AMAZING. I purchased this deal a few months ago. I put the tart in an empty glass container on my candle warmer. The smell filled my whole house. It was fabulous!

These also make great additions to gift baskets or even as stocking stuffers.

Hurry and purchase yours before it's too late.

Enjoy the FREE savings?
Subscribe & get updates sent directly to you  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment